Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where i can find a 99-01 Cobra Bumper for a decent price? I have been looking all over and am having the HARDEST time finding one all i find are 94-98's and 03-04's its frustrating haha thanks for any input. Also if anyone has one was there any type of fitment issues or anything?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Does anybody know where i can find a 99-01 Cobra Bumper for a decent price? I have been looking all over and am having the HARDEST time finding one all i find are 94-98's and 03-04's its frustrating haha thanks for any input. Also if anyone has one was there any type of fitment issues or anything?

If you find one ill buy it from you with more than what you paid for it.. thats how hard they are to find..

·
Registered
50 Posts
I never understand why they arent offered as replica's. The 03-04's saturate the market. IMO the 99-01 bumper is better. Best of luck finding one they are so tough to come across. I love the fact though they are so easy to install. And b/c of this if ya keep your original bumper you could always pull off the 01 and get your money back. If anything they are going up in value

1 - 9 of 9 Posts