Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i found this cold air intake on ebay. The guys says it fits 99-01 and 03-04 cobras and 03-04 mach 1's. Im not too sure about that. I believe terminators and mach 1s use the same intake, but the 99-01 cobras use a different cai. Any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
433 Posts
99/01 cobras and 03/04 machs are the same exact intake. The terminators tb sits at a different angle and a little farther back on the engine. Dont buy any knock off or cheap intakes they will not help the car in any fashion. Go to american muscle or someplace amd spend the extra coin to get a better one. I have a jlt gen 1 cai and its huge compared to the cheap'o ones

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thats not a knock off. K&n is good brand

·
Registered
433 Posts
Email him and ask exactly wat year it came off of. If it came off a terminator it wont fit at all and dont let him tell you it will if thats wat he says. Get the k&n part # and look it up as well. But the 99/01 cobra and 03/04 machs have the identical intakes

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Don't bother. You can easily see that's a pos intake. It probably would fit all of them given how small it is. Don't bother. It would be a waste of money. I also prefer jlt intakes. Their ram air kit cones with the biggest filter I've ever seen for a sn 95 car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts