Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been off and on looking for a Cobra front bumber only the 99-01 years. It has been very hard to find one unless you want to spend a ton on getting a oem "new" one. Im not trying to find a steal of a deal but a take off one or remanufactured on which is close to impossible to get. On top of that getting the fog light housings and lamps are hard to find also.

So any info on finding one would help. I dont want to spend over $400 kn the bumper cover, preferably.

·
Registered
433 Posts
theres a place i wanna say out in kansas or minnesota that have nothin but mustangs and are pretty reasonable and good to work with its a salvage yard and i have bought some hard to come by parts from and they are really knowledgeable. ill try to find their number and get it to you sometime tom

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black99Snake said:
theres a place i wanna say out in kansas or minnesota that have nothin but mustangs and are pretty reasonable and good to work with its a salvage yard and i have bought some hard to come by parts from and they are really knowledgeable. ill try to find their number and get it to you sometime tom
Sweet thanks!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
jjsg09 said:
My brother has a 99-01 cobra bumper funny enough ill ask him how much but here is the pic

ForumRunner_20121122_015034.png

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
1996mustang said:
My brother has a 99-01 cobra bumper funny enough ill ask him how much but here is the pic
That's a '03-'04 Cobra bumper.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
ColeJohnson said:
That's a '03-'04 Cobra bumper.
That is a 99-01 cobra my friend 03/04 is the bumper with the lip and small fogs the one everyone loves

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
03/04 cobra

ForumRunner_20121122_103848.png

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Oh btw update to this the bumper is oem has the ford part and ford stamp

ForumRunner_20121122_134531.png

ForumRunner_20121122_134557.png

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Still working on gertin the price from him hes at his girls atm so he aint answering calls -_-

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1996mustang said:
PLEASE let me know if he is that would be great.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I believe i have the one that was on my 2001 cobra at my dad's house. Ill be over there on the weekend and ill look for it. If i do have it, ill let you know

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
My apologies. The "primer" black threw me off and I didn't notice the shape. :/

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.