Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have 3 sets of 99-02 GT Euro Reverse glo gauges for sale. $40.00 Each shipped. I do accept pay pal at [email protected] These include gauge face, installation instructions, and invertor w/ switch as seen in pictures. I think these will GLO in RED, BLUE OR GREEN at night.

These are new in the box, only opened for photos!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Matt, look nice, those would appear to be the type that require removal of needles for install?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Rick! Yeah, looks as if needles would have to be removed. That's one thing missing is the needle removal tool in these boxes. I've seen posts on gauge face installs in which you can use, believe it or not, a fork.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yep, I lost the tool for it with my Mac white faces and that is what I used, I got overlay type from ebay and put on the GT just recently, I never did get the ones back on the V6 just right so I shyed away from taking the needles off the GT, but someone reminded me that you can use that digital thing on the odometer to help calibrate some of them on the 99+ cars. A fork will work quite well for taking off needles!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Rick, that is correct. If I am not mistaken it's the HEC Diagnostics feature. 99 Up?, you depress and hold the trip reset button and turn the key to ACC while still depressing the button you should see TEST. There is a How-To on Mustang World on this feature and gauge installation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts