Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wondering what you guys did to the front of your 99-04 mustang. I like the rear of my car, but having trouble with the front.

image-1219165829.jpg

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i added a mach grill delete....and a mach chin which i painted to match the car...also some GT fogs and HIDs...

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
You can change the good or add the scoop, get the grille delete, change the front bumper or add the lip n smoke the headlights

·
Registered
776 Posts
I did a Demond front bumper, stalker type 2 hood, dark smoked headlights, and Mach 1 grill delete! Looks mean!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
1slosix said:
i added a mach grill delete....and a mach chin which i painted to match the car...also some GT fogs and HIDs...
Where did you get your chin from? It actually looks flush with the front of the bumper unlike mine which is a few inches back

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Where did you get your chin from? It actually looks flush with the front of the bumper unlike mine which is a few inches back
Mine is from LMR...but it sits back from the front as well by a tiny bit. which is how machs come oe so i guess it's ok...the paint just makes it look flusher i think

1 - 20 of 43 Posts