Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all and Happy Thanksgiving!! I have a question. I bought a gauge cluster on e-bay (see photo). This is a 99-03 GT Gauge Cluster. Seller said it would work on my '02 V6, is he correct? It's been paid for and haven't received it yet and before I go installing it and having it F... anything up I need the expertise of all you V6 owners...Help!!

Let's hope its been calibrated too!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
It wont work since the V6 doesnt go to 160, normally 120mphr, and that thing would not get near my car with sumthing saying APC all over it

·
Registered
800 Posts
APC makes all those after market parts for the import world, just my opinion... :headbang:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they tach may be all thats accurate but probably not.... lol it wont work may as well sell it and buy the right thing the first time... you know you could have asked this before you paid for somethings, usually that what people do they ask if it will work before they pay for it, that tool just wanted to get yoru money he coudl care less if they actually worked.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
If I were you, the minute I got the guages, I would look them over from any damage and then sell them back on ebay and invest in some custom white face guages.

www.speedhut.com

·
Registered
567 Posts
just so you know, your car probably wont start with that cluster.

PATS will recognize that you changed out the cluster with something that isnt suppsoed to be there, and will kill your power or fuel ro something else.

Just a little word to the wise ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts