Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im replacing my mach 460 head unit due to the normal problem with all 6 cd changers. If anyone has replaced their head unit if there is any chance you could post a picture. Im trying to get a good idea what it would look like whether its a double din touch screen to just a basic single din. Would just really like to see before I spend around 600 for something I may not like. Thank you.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Replaced my MACH 1000 hu, same problem, I went with a basic JVC doyble din looks great

ForumRunner_20130516_110941.png

Hope this helps. P.S. check out Crutchfield.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
image-293978027.jpg

image-1935745325.jpg

Crappy pictures. Ill try to get a better one later.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
image-2579821056.jpg

That's a better one. Single with hidden pop out 7" touchscreen.

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Crappy pic but pioneer double din. Has pandora, Bluetooth, digital radio, aux/USB ports, CD player, digital radio. I am very pleased with it.
Do you remember what you paid for it or do you know the model number? Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone I know this is weird because all of you have touch screen and they look great but I seen some single dins in my car club Im in and I think Im gonna go with those Im used to them and I just wanted a small screen to put a GT emblem as background dont really watch dvds or anything so for me I know I would feel like I wasted money in long run. Ill just get performance parts. Thank you everyone though.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Please MTV! Pimp my ride! Old digital process and Pioneer head unit.
Great Bullitt petals and JVC. What did you do to the AC nobs? They look cool.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks man it took a while best buy said it would clip right. They didnt say anything about zip ties to hold clips together. Other than that installation was a breeze.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts