Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the 99-04 are hard to find, but it seems they got much more popular in 05+, 94-98's are even harder to find as well

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SpectorV said:
the 99-04 are hard to find, but it seems they got much more popular in 05+, 94-98's are even harder to find as well
Especially a 94-04 thats in mint condition. If i ever see one it looks like crap.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a 2001 Stage 3, I will be living in Goldsboro, NC. Actually I will be in Charlotte for Thanksgiving :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
My 01 stage 1 ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1419575030.490050.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
8 Posts
2004 Stage one Cobra
1 of 1 made w/18,000 miles.
in Texas
and now after a visit to my shop guy when the "service engine soon" light came on and
finding out the rear cats had been removed and now the front cats need replacing

I've got to find the fix
but for another subject I guess

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 04 cobra Roush stage one has been at street side classics for the past three months where I e been trying to sell it on consignment but their asking price and my asking price is way off and I've had no offers so once I get back in town from a business trip I'm going to go get it and keep a while longer while I repost myself for the right price
I've missed having the car in the drive but we need to cut back at the house

·
Super Moderator
17,971 Posts
Pfffft try having a numbered Steeda car and finding someone else with one lol.

But yeah a clean Roush is a rare one. Saleens were a little more popular around here anyway. Most ppl I knew in the market for a new V8 Mustang in the early 2000s just laughed at the Saleen/Roush cars anyway because you could just buy a Mach or a Termi.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts