Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so on Monday I am going to pick up a 2011 California special and I was wondering if my 99-04 tuner is compatible with the 2011. I know I would have to get new tunes for the 2011 and all that stuff but it would be nice to not have to buy a new tuner. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Is it an X2? If so then no.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Yes. Just remember to return the car you're getting rid of back to stock.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grabber Blue5.0 said:
Yes. Just remember to return the car you're getting rid of back to stock.
So basically all I have to do call bama and get it unmarried from my old car and get tunes for the 11? I know this is a dumb question but why should I return it to stock some of my mods are tune required?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
No need to call Bama. Return the car to stock as said above. By doing so the tuner will be good to use on the new vehicle. If you are selling the car to a friend and they must have the tuner for the mods then you might want to let it go with the car.....your call.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DDTCM said:
No need to call Bama. Return the car to stock as said above. By doing so the tuner will be good to use on the new vehicle. If you are selling the car to a friend and they must have the tuner for the mods then you might want to let it go with the car.....your call.
Alright. I will flash it back to stock when I trade it in. Thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts