Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 03-04 terminator hood with no vents, primed, and a 05-09 Cobra R front bumper. I thought i would ask around the mustang community before i sell them on CL or Ebay. I guess Greyhound will be the way to go on the shipping to save you money. Shoot me your best offer. I will try to post actual pictures later.

hood is fiberglass, paid $450 @ABC exclusive , Bumper is urethane paid $500 @abcexclusive

Thanks guys\:headbang:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I got a 03-04 terminator hood with no vents, primed, and a 05-09 Cobra R front bumper. I thought i would ask around the mustang community before i sell them on CL or Ebay. I guess Greyhound will be the way to go on the shipping to save you money. Shoot me your best offer. I will try to post actual pictures later.

hood is fiberglass, paid $450 @ABC exclusive , Bumper is urethane paid $500 @abcexclusive

Thanks guys\:headbang:
How much were you thinking on the hood? If my plan to buy this old 4 eyed fox shell falls through I may be interested. I've always wanted that hood lol.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I like me a terminator hood ×]

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ill post some right now
You don't have to hold the good for me, I'm still working on getting a shell. If it hasn't sold by the time I figure out what I'm going to do for my summer project, I'll hit you up.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

You don't have to hold the good for me, I'm still working on getting a shell. If it hasn't sold by the time I figure out what I'm going to do for my summer project, I'll hit you up.
Hood* autocorrected me lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.