Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are the slips from AM...they have been on the car for a few months but i need to help cover some christmas fun so here's your chance to spice up that stock interior

1. 1999-2004 3.8/3.9 v6's

3. $30 + shipping (which would be a couple bucks if more i'll eat the extra)
4. These are slips for your cluster. Very simple and easy installation...takes one hand tool to pull the cluster out and apart...then a simple splice to the gauge clusters power wire (it's the large grey wire btw). I can help with install as in a write up if needed

·
Registered
421 Posts
1slosix said:
these are the slips from AM...they have been on the car for a few months but i need to help cover some christmas fun so here's your chance to spice up that stock interior

1. 1999-2004 3.8/3.9 v6's

3. $30 + shipping (which would be a couple bucks if more i'll eat the extra)
4. These are slips for your cluster. Very simple and easy installation...takes one hand tool to pull the cluster out and apart...then a simple splice to the gauge clusters power wire (it's the large grey wire btw). I can help with install as in a write up if needed
Where'd u buy those I can only find some for the gt. And AM only had gt ones.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm well that's weird lol. i bought them from a friend that said he got them off AM. He hadn't even taken them out of the box. i've found them on UPR though but theirs also has the lower slip for the check engine like and such...

99-04 Mustang V6 Silver Reverse Glow Gauges

1 - 5 of 5 Posts