Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took this off my car. It's one of the first Mac cold air intakes they they made for the 99+ car and turns down after it enters the fenderwell. It's VERY deep in the fenderwell, and will provide a great amount fresh air into the intake.

This also has a nitrous port on it, so if you want to do nitrous you can use that port. But if you don't plan on nitrous, you can plug it or just put some electrical tape over it.

Since this intake is so deep in the fenderwell it is pretty quiet.

$90 shipped.

Justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Justang said:
I just took this off my car. It's one of the first Mac cold air intakes they they made for the 99+ car and turns down after it enters the fenderwell. It's VERY deep in the fenderwell, and will provide a great amount fresh air into the intake.

This also has a nitrous port on it, so if you want to do nitrous you can use that port. But if you don't plan on nitrous, you can plug it or just put some electrical tape over it.

$90 shipped.

Justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Justang said:

$90 shipped.

Justin

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

265rwhp 280rwtq
Unfortunately so is your sig from what I hear :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts