Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question -- look at these holes, are these the same exact holes as the stock OEM spoiler on a 99 mustang goes in? And also, do Saleen S281 and/or Steeda wings use these same holes?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok... nevermind actually everyone heh. Thanks for responding tho.

I found it on ebay for $25 with $40 shipping and I was like O_O. But I just talked to my stepdad who does body work and he said that he'll fiberglass my current holes. He said just save the money for paint and for the S281 spoiler. So yay! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Have you seen what the stock spoiler looks like moved back a couple of inches Sharum?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Shahrum said:
Ok... nevermind actually everyone heh. Thanks for responding tho.

I found it on ebay for $25 with $40 shipping and I was like O_O. But I just talked to my stepdad who does body work and he said that he'll fiberglass my current holes. He said just save the money for paint and for the S281 spoiler. So yay! :headbang:
u need rims.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Seriously, could I interest you in a set of original 01 Bullitt rims for Cheap man? Not perfect, but they still look good. Also note the stock spoiler which has been moved back approximately 2" or one hole, just one new hole was drilled is all.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah.. I don't know if bullit rims would go all that good with my kit. But I'm getting rims later this month after I get my W2 forms and file my tax return. So that's all set. I'm looking at a new spoiler at this point. I like the look of the stock spoiler when it's put back but I think since I've already modded my appearance so much, might as well go for a custom spoiler as well.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Good enough for my badass black GT vert, should be good enough for your V6 invader, lol, oh well, I was going to give you an extra good deal, just for that I am not even going to tell you how much I was going to let you have them for!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I had these on a Laser red 94, they looked very good indeed, or I thought so anyhow. Matter of taste, I am going to chrome myself, 17X9 Cobra Rs. 95style aftermarket ones. I only have 2 so far, need to sell these so I can get two more, lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Now, see if I can find you one with the bullitts....

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I donno... I looked at FR500's and BBS Spiders (which are sorta similar ie multispoke design). I really would love to get chrome Steeda Ultralite II's... but it all boils down to money... heh

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
10th anniversary Cobras might fit your bill then...?
that is my 94 V6 vert I traded in on the GT.

·
Registered
800 Posts
you know for being a new person here lately and me observing the board views briedly today, you sure come off kinda negative in some of your replies...

no offense ment, just my interpretation... :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts