·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Sad to see :(. Happy your OK :).

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All me.second gear tire spin, the back end came around and I said hello to the guard rail.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
It will buff out, but you are going to have to get the 3 step system

Glad you are OK do that stuff on X-Box not in real life.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sorry to hear, but glad you're okay. I noticed there is a Roush banner on the glass. What model is that?

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's just a Rough banner. My AM banner ripped so I replaced it with this one.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. I hope you get it fixed and are back on the road soon.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
max respect for admitting....dang that stinks.
Okay, I giggled a little when I read that. Only because I have NEVER done anything like that in my entire life. At least as far as you know. Probably.

Well, except for that one time.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone, it's starting to sink in a little more this morning. Gonna sit down with the body shop Tuesday and see what their plans are for the hood. It's hard to see from the pics but it actually tore the aluminum apart in the left corner, and maybe if they are just going to replace it rather than fix it I could find something for similar or less cost to replace it with.
I found a 2012 GT 500 hood locally if it will fit ,or this......

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm pretty sure that they won't even attempt to repair the hood or the fender. If you are thinking fiberglass hood, this would be the time to pull the trigger.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Did you have traction control on or off? I only had the rear end kick out once when I gave it too much gas, not wot, turning onto a onramp but it corrected itself pretty quickly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts