Mustang Evolution Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
That's good to know about the end of year deals. I'm not quite ready for mine yet.

That's the MPT ad I was looking at. The title is misleading. When you go down to "Please Choose an Option", you have to add $50 for the MPT tunes. (Unless I missed something.)
You're absolutely right about the drop down option for the $50 tunes. I missed that, must be new. Not surprised they went up a bit. From my own experience and many others, MPT is the best tune for our 3.7L V6 engines. I've been running my MPT tunes for over 2 years and have had zero issues and plenty of fun :thumb:

Also, at the time I got mine, before Christmas, MPT was the only one that was offering a break on the SCT tuner with 3 tunes.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Little curious on something. I saw a fellow Stang owner's engine bay (awesome by the way he painted the air plenum and block all candy red!) and he had the "Crankcrase or Oil Breather's" installed on his engine.

Is there any real use for these? I thought they were mainly used for "High Powered" vehicles?

·
Registered
18 Posts
This has a lot of valuable information!
Have you guys heard of the Bassani axleback? What do you think of it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
This has a lot of valuable information!
Have you guys heard of the Bassani axleback? What do you think of it?

181 - 187 of 187 Posts