Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horse said:
then there was the plymoth neon. That guy was a ricer though. Fart cannon and gauges on his a pod... Should have invested in a better car. :D
I've raced an old school Dodge Neon R/T in my PGT... It was 'lime green' with a black carbon fiber hood, and some black stickers down the side. The dude gave me a hell of a run! It was surely a mid/high 15 second car, and later I fond out - thet he didn't even have all that much done performance wise... he was more into show.

·
Registered
44 Posts
HAHA... stupid Kia!! Go out and find yourself a nice little civic to line up against

The KIA would lose...... :oops:

·
Registered
151 Posts
the neon R/T is pretty quick. And the new ones are stinking fast for what they are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
94sexystang said:
You know why Hondas are slow, cause even their moto in the commercials is like " You never have to think about the car your driving" Thats because its so fuckin trashy slow, :D ZIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!
True, some are slow. Most new ones, however, are not. An Acura RSX Type S (which is technically a Honda) will own any stockish V6 Mustang.
-david-

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94sexystang said:
You know why Hondas are slow, cause even their moto in the commercials is like " You never have to think about the car your driving" Thats because its so fuckin trashy slow, :D ZIIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!
Says the guy who runs the same times as the civics.... :-?

perfect example of a post - that somewhat irritates me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts