Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a few parts re-done under the hood and I just sent off a couple more parts today to be done as well but this is a sneak peak of a couple parts that have been changed under the hood......Some of it is a tribute and some is just some fun stuff that I wanted to incorporate into the piece.....I got a friend that does some bad ass work and this is some of his work....He will be doing a lot more work on my car with his artistry skills.....Everything is hand drawn and then he paints it on and clears over the entire panels.....Keep in mind I already had my panels painted Vista Blue.....

·
Registered
475 Posts
Definitely unique. This is very interesting and imo pretty cool. Your friend has some skills! Keep us updated with any new artwork.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Sweet Jesus...

New weekend project!! Thanks for the update and the inspiration, time to fire up the airbrush! :)

Your friend did a great job, love the brass knuckles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the comments.....I have a few more pieces that I am going to have done throughout the car that will compliment everything nicely.....It just take a little bit of time to actually get it all done since everything is done by hand.....I will keep everything updated on new parts that are finished as I get them back....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts