Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added the bullitt cluster some time ago but the speedo/rpm is off. Ive been driving the car for about 2 years with this issue. I finally took it to a specialty shop and they couldn’t even fix it. Is there any way to fix this issue? I would really hate to switch back to the ugly GT speedo. The tune did not do anything for me. I reached out to AM to see if they can send me a revised tune to fix this, they couldn’t do anything for me

ps. I tried to recalibrate the cluster myself with a D battery and a couple wires. Didn’t work.

·
Super Moderator
17,943 Posts
Relcalibrate with a D battery? Whoever is giving you advice on these needs to stop lol. You are going to fry something and there is no universe where doing something with a D battery to the cluster will do anything but potentially **** it up. Also PATs should have tripped unless you had PATs disabled in the tune.

Just swap the electronics out of your GT cluster onto the Bullitt faces. The whole cluster comes apart easy. The Bullitt Cluster and the GT are the same 150mph so I have no idea why yours would be off unless someone pulled the needles off at some point. You can put the odometer into diagnostic mode and see if your cluster is actually off or just the needles are. That digital readout can do temp, rpm, speed etc...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts