Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've been trying to wait till you got a break for a little bit to ask for this but i guess it's never coming. Anyways i was wondering if someone could work me up a sig. I'm too lazy to post pics on here but i'll put the link to my site which has some good pics of my car. I need to get back out and take some more pics but yet again i'm too lazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My site...http://members.cardomain.com/lowflyn

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me see if I can get some pics up on here

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And by the way I no longer have the weights on like that. I just had to buy new tires so I had it all static balanced. What a difference that makes in the looks of my car.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha. to be honest it think it looks better without that stock spoiler

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
even if it came with one i would have taken it off lol. The only spoiler I will put on it is the cobra r spoiler. But that's a ways away so it looks pretty good right now. Thank god someone else sees it that way. thanx :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanx it's better than nothing right now

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now the problem is i'm too stupid to realize how to use it apparantly. i copied the address of this pic on my cpu. do i have to have it hosted from the web site or something? i guess i'll keep working on it until i figure it out

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went to the page that tells you how to put it on and followed it section by section and came up with the crap on the bottom now. i've tried a couple of different things. i sure wish someone would come help me lol

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
put this

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?image=member_img_a/409000-409999%2F409175_38_full.jpg

in between the img tags

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
type this into your signature minus the periods in the brackets:

[img.]http://www.v6stangs.com/forum/files/mod_1_117.jpg[/.img]

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx guys. i think i gonna downsize it some though. that's kinda big

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh, but it's too big for my tastes. but i guess that's just me.... actually i'd like to get one done with a different pic and not all painted like that but oh well, this is fine for now. i sure wish someone who knew what they were doin would get to it lol. no offense 99vert, you did alot more than i felt like. i can do one i'm just trying to figure out the exact size needed and such. does anyone know some good pixel dimensions?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasnt' trying to be bitchy bout it, i was just on for a little bit so i decided to put all that on there. sorry :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts