1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
The stupid statement at the end needs to be edited.

"People who stand by me even though I was being a selfish immature ****tard who stupidly put the lives of everyone who was nearby at risk and thankfully didn't kill anybody!"

·
Registered
798 Posts
Ken said:
The stupid statement at the end needs to be edited.

"People who stand by me even though I was being a selfish immature ****tard who stupidly put the lives of everyone who was nearby at risk and thankfully didn't kill anybody!"

amen

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
it won't work for me either...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
i right clicked and saved it and media player wouldn't play the thing...

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
moron cobra owner said:
It was a cold night, maybe a little fog, and I was in a bad mood. Not a good combo for a car throwing down 270hp the wheels. I made my way on a long straight that I've been on a couple times.... Not enough to make it completely familiar come nighttime. I was in the state of mind where nothing matters anymore and I paid for it......I hit XX in a 30 zone (for legal reasons I wont put an exact speed but it was over the limit). I was one of very few cars on the road with only the trees sweeping at my sides as I pushed my car further and further. It wasn’t till about 30ft from the end of the road that I noticed a stop sign to a T junction ahead. I decided to jam on my brakes and cut the wheel to the right as there was a tree, a driveway and a telephone poll on this side, as opposed to just trees on the other. I managed to lock up all four tires in a four wheel drift, barely missing the tree on my left and telephone poll on my right. I was going right up the driveway when i hit a 2ft stone wall dead on with the left side of my car. Immediately my sideways motion turned into a vertical one, the car flipped probably about 4ft off the ground where it came to land on the roof. With adrenaline on my side, I unbuckled my seatbelt holding me upside down in my chair. I collapsed to the ceiling of the car where I looked for an opening. At first I turned toward my window with no such luck, I then looked over to the passenger side window and knew this was the way. Quickly I freed my leg and aimed it directly toward the window. I forcefully kicked with no luck.......I tried again with adrenaline rushing through my body....it broke with a satisfying smash....I crawled out on my forearms, glass shards embedding themselves in my skin, I was numb to the pain. I climbed out from the wreck almost completely unscathed and contacted friends to tell them what happened and that I was ok. About a minute later the lights of sirens reflected off the neighborhood houses as two cruisers pull up to question me. I give them my story and I got taken to the emergency room by paramedics (nicest guys I’ve ever met). I had a choice not to go, but with their advice it seemed like the right thing to do. At the ER I quickly contact as many people as I can to tell them not to worry....after a visit from some friends and family and a couple tests I got released from the hospital. I came out with a bruised ankle, bruised kidney (not major) and cuts on my forearms from the glass....very lucky for what happened....

I have 4 citations
Driving to endanger - Criminal offense
Speeding 50 in 30 - Civil Offense
Running a stop sign - Civil Offense
Failure to keep right - Civil Offense

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
people like that should only own 4 bangers

·
Banned
1,170 Posts
its amazing that people can go into such a mood where they just dont care, ive been angry, ive wanted to just kill someone, but id never do what he did, the last thing i need to do is wreck one of my cars or possibly kill myself

i guess im just a car nut, id absolutly hate to get out of my car, see it completely mangled, and know for a fact it cant be saved, especially with the work ive put into it and am planning to put into it

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I've been in that mood...know exactly how that goes....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts