Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was touring the ABC Exclusive website today and saw they came out with a new body kit for the good ole' SN-95s. They are calling it the GTR Style Ground Effects Kit. They had the front bumper pictured and then I emailed them about the rear. This is the response I recieved back from them.

Yes, we have just finished the rear.
Attached are some pictures of this rear on our test car.
Next month we should have this vehicle all painted and we will add it to our web site.
Thank you,
ABC Exclusive
I was kinda shocked to get a reply (Most companies that I email, I never recieve an email back.) non-the-less pictures of the porject car.

So here are the pictures of the rear. I takes all the styling cues from there 99-04 version, but whats to expect.

1999-2004 GTR Ground Effects Version

1994-1998 GTR Ground Effects

And below are the picutres of the rear. A little low on the rear, but looks a hell of a lot better that alot of the aftermarket rear ends. If you ask me, someone finnally got enough sense to round off the S-2000 Conversion kit. One the whole thing kits painted and I see the whole car in perspective, ABC Exclusive might be getting a call from me.

Pricing...looks like $750.00 for the whole kit plus the $85-$150 to ship it. Not bad for an all urethane kit.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
That rear bumper was stolen off a boat. It is so damn huge, especially on a 94-98

I say dump the rear bumper and lets pretented none of us saw the dam thing.

I might have nightmares about that bumper!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Danger Dude said:
That rear bumper was stolen off a boat. It is so damn huge, especially on a 94-98

I say dump the rear bumper and lets pretented none of us saw the dam thing.

I might have nightmares about that bumper!!!!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the 99 up vs the pre 99 saleen kits look different for a reason THE BODY LINES are different so its a VERY bad and poor taste idea to get a 99 up saleen style kit for a pre 99

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey! ABC sent me a pic of the front end tonight. They seem to be real excited about it. Here's the email they sent me with the attachments.

This is all I could find for right now.
Again we in the process of painting this vehicle and then we will take some nice pictures and place them on our web site.
As you can see it is something new, it gives the vehicle a more agressive look without it being too low to the ground.
Sorry that at this moment we do not have better pictures.
Thank you,
ABC Exclusive

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
that looks like absolute ass... dirty dirty unwiped after taking a **** ass :disgust:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I think its ugly

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
the front isnt nearly as bad as the rear is, but doesnt look good still.

On that second pic in the post where abc sent you two more pics, you can tell its a square kit on a round car. Look at the body lines going down the passenger side, then look at the bumper. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Question on the 99+?? Tailpipes, where are they? Where do they even go?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts