Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a ABS light and was wondering what is or is there a typical fix for this or is it like a motor missing where there's 50 things that can go wrong? I am currently rebuilding the all the calipers and now I am bleeding the brakes and want to go ahead and fix the ABS while the Mustang is down. 2003 GT

·
Registered
12 Posts
i just purchased a 2001 bullit a few months ago and the guy i bought it from told me he took the abs module fuse out for 20000 miles and it made the pedal a little squishy but still was ok...recently while going to work i almost ws in a really bad accident due to the issue....the module can sometimes have the valves inside stick and its unable to build up pressure. long story short i tried to use my brakes and the pedal went to the floor and i nearly wrecked at 50 mph.... now i have been working on the brakes for 3 weeks thinking it was the MC or the brake booster and after replacing both i still cant build up pressure while trying to bleed..so now i have ordered an abs delete manifold to get rid of it all completely.... just be careful with turning off the abs and still having it installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts