Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 "boss 227" mustang. It's white obviously and black. My interior is tan and black with tan leather. I want to make it look more menacing, yet nice. I'm not a fan of white but I couldn't find a white mustang with a black interior so I settled. What can I do?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darken the head and tail lights and the rims a bit? That may work. Or just throw some hood pins on there lol. ;)
I've got gloss plasti dipped rims and all my lights are tinted as of last week. Just have not cleaned it to be photo worthy lol would a carbon fiber interior looks good with the tan?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've got gloss plasti dipped rims and all my lights are tinted as of last week. Just have not cleaned it to be photo worthy lol would a carbon fiber interior looks good with the tan?
You can do a google search for 'carbon fiber tan interior' and get a few pictures to give you an idea. Personally, I don't care for it, but it's your car. Maybe plasti dip the doors? :uhh:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can do a google search for 'carbon fiber tan interior' and get a few pictures to give you an idea. Personally, I don't care for it, but it's your car. Maybe plasti dip the doors? :uhh:
Plasti dip....the doors....?? My entire interior is tan lol all except the dash and carpet. :(

·
Registered
186 Posts
Plasti dip....the doors....?? My entire interior is tan lol all except the dash and carpet. :(
Well, there you go then. Just tape up the dash and throw some newspaper on the carpet and windows and go plasti dip crazy on the inside :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts