Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have smoked dual halo headlight from Raxiom but they are not pointing straight. They are aimed to low. How can I adjust the direction of the light to point more upward. The directions do not explain.

Also how can I stop them from shaking furiously on the highways?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There dosent seem to be a screw on the top of these headlights

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sometimes using the adjusting screw doesn't work. These are crap headlights honestly, they look cool but the lighting and adjusting aspects completely suck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the same ones, I thought my other light bulbs were dull so I bought hid lights and that made it a little bit better but they're still aimed low..
They're ****ty headlights, if anyone has better ones let me know

·
Registered
48 Posts
The screw is there.

I bought the knock off version of the Raxioms and the screw is there but the top is not the top. There are two screws actually one behind the headlight and the second on the bottom. If you pull out the headlight and look behind it you will find it. It almost looks like a gear but with a screw head. Not to bash on the Raxiom brand and I know I got the knock offs but I nearly crashed when I hit dense fog they are horrible headlights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

I have smoked dual halo headlight from Raxiom but they are not pointing straight. They are aimed to low. How can I adjust the direction of the light to point more upward. The directions do not explain.

Also how can I stop them from shaking furiously on the highways?

Thanks

I cant get mine to adjust for ****, the little screw wont even turn, so I resorted back to driving my jeep so I can see the road. Top Gear where i bought them was of no help, they said they had no instructions on how to adjust them, I emailed Raxiom and havent heard a thing back from them. I will never buy this brand or from that company again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts