Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gonna wait a day or two since I wanted to clean her up first, but I got stared at at least 5 times as much today with the new rims. So I stopped by a local park and took some different angle pictures. Shift knob is red, not sure why my camera wanted it orange so badly...

Initial Impressions on the MT Street Comps is Holy S***. 38 degrees outside and I was having trouble breaking them free I cannot wait until it gets to be 60+ out with the sun out all day. Their wet traction is okay at best, and I found starting on wet surfaces was like starting on snow, but this may not be so bad once it is hotter out. I didn't drive it in the snow and I am not sure I could have.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Oh.........my............god ..... It looks amazing

·
Registered
219 Posts
Awesome stance. Definitely one of the best looking red Stangs I've seen!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look good...where did u get ur shifter knob.?
Thanks! www.speeddawg.com takes about 3 weeks but well worth it!

Oh.........my............god ..... It looks amazing
haha! Thank you!

And I want those tail lights for mine...
Yes I love the raxiom taillights. I love the 13-14 taillights more, but I had to compromise!

Awesome stance. Definitely one of the best looking red Stangs I've seen!
Thank you much!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Wow!! Very nice, definitely a whole different car!! That stance!! Yea I have the same problem taking pics of the knob, u have to take a pic at night w/o flash with just the dome light to get a fair pic.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Your also making me wanna pull the trigger and get the Boss splitter. U have and issues with the splitter with the aggressive drop?? I've been nervous about getting it, I'm only lower 1" in the front

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Way awesome :)

·
Banned
224 Posts
I like it.

Get a frame for your front license plate & some BLACK hood pins would make the front end pop.

Is that a cover over your head light?. I was thinking of tinting my headlight when I tint my car.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wheels look great! Love the bit of concave on the rears.
Thanks!

Wow!! Very nice, definitely a whole different car!! That stance!! Yea I have the same problem taking pics of the knob, u have to take a pic at night w/o flash with just the dome light to get a fair pic.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Your also making me wanna pull the trigger and get the Boss splitter. U have and issues with the splitter with the aggressive drop?? I've been nervous about getting it, I'm only lower 1" in the front
Thanks! Yeah the knob is like the car, sometimes hard to get the color to come out right. The race red always looks better in person. No issues with the boss splitter and curbs or anything. To be fair, I 99.9% of time back into parking spots so I don't even have to chance it. When I do have to pull in forward I pull far as I feel comfortable and then get out and look haha!

Way awesome :)
Thank you sir!

19s? And I'm Guna pick up the 19in amr rims was Guna do pirellis and be cheap but should I just do mt?
yessir 19s. Well for the tires your choice. I found what some others did which I am not happy about that my stock perellies lasted less than 20K miles. I really was gonna have to get new tires. My tires were BALD. I took the car off the lost with 60 miles on her. Also I wanted a better summer tires and the pirellies offered by AM are the all seasons if I remember right, which is what I had. It wasn't much more for me to just get the mickey thompsons.

I like it.

Get a frame for your front license plate & some BLACK hood pins would make the front end pop.

Is that a cover over your head light?. I was thinking of tinting my headlight when I tint my car.
Thanks!

I might be moving into a different state that doesn't require the front plate so it might be going soon! Waiting to see how that goes. I do want to do hood pins just haven't gotten around too it. Also since I still want to change the hood out to the Cobra R hood I might wait until then.

Yessir they are the covers from AM. I want to get the raxiom headlights that are tinted real dark, just haven't gotten around too it. Been spending money on other fun things! haha. If you have stock headlights just be for warned they don't do much at night. They work but it isn't super bright.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I was gonna wait a day or two since I wanted to clean her up first, but I got stared at at least 5 times as much today with the new rims. So I stopped by a local park and took some different angle pictures. Shift knob is red, not sure why my camera wanted it orange so badly...

Initial Impressions on the MT Street Comps is Holy S***. 38 degrees outside and I was having trouble breaking them free I cannot wait until it gets to be 60+ out with the sun out all day. Their wet traction is okay at best, and I found starting on wet surfaces was like starting on snow, but this may not be so bad once it is hotter out. I didn't drive it in the snow and I am not sure I could have.
Looking good.

·
Registered
68 Posts

Very Nice Car Bro. Especially This Pic of The Front View..

1 - 20 of 51 Posts