Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
please move if this isn't the right forum for this

My question is this. If I had my exhaust shop custom build OAP in the same ID as aftermarket off the shelf (Lethal lets say) would they be equal to, worse or better than the lethal OAP and or offer the same benefits? I have not gotten a price quote. I am curious if there'd be much of a difference and if so what they would be.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how my shop does it and I am deployed right now and can't really ask. However I am told the shop does amazing well priced work.

What would the real difference be between mandrel bent vs pieced together and welded?

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
I don't know how my shop does it and I am deployed right now and can't really ask. However I am told the shop does amazing well priced work.

What would the real difference be between mandrel bent vs pieced together and welded?
No need to piece it together and weld it for OTA pipes, unless it's titanium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Hey all
please move if this isn't the right forum for this

My question is this. If I had my exhaust shop custom build OAP in the same ID as aftermarket off the shelf (Lethal lets say) would they be equal to, worse or better than the lethal OAP and or offer the same benefits? I have not gotten a price quote. I am curious if there'd be much of a difference and if so what they would be.
Ok, so I'm an OAP. Please humor me...what the heck do you mean by OAP?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts