Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been debating switching back to a stock hood or going with a different style, what do you guys think would look better, I'm thinking the cobra R hood from AM. I currently own the BMC black mamba one but I feel it isn't tying in with the theme I'm going for. What are you guys suggestion as far as goods for the 11-12 model. Thanks

Picture for reference: ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439316606.874890.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439316627.995291.jpg

Ps I got rid of the halos and currently waiting for the harness to make the 13-14 headlights work.

11' 5.Ohhhhh Prem

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Show some side shots. trying to get an idea of the theme you are going for.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439322058.893814.jpg

I'm in the market for wheels right now and i also lowered it about two weeks ago on eibach sportlines. I'm still debating wether or not to get the cs/boss front valance to make the front more aggressive since I already have the saleen grille.

11' 5.Ohhhhh Prem

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
with saleen grille I could see a cowl hood. I don't see the Cobra R but I do like the Cirvini heat extractor. I like the Tiger Racing hood but it is busy... thats why I didnt get it

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What size cowl would be good? I'm thinking the 2.5
If anyone is interested in the BMC black mamba it will be up for sale

11' 5.Ohhhhh Prem

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What size cowl would be good? I'm thinking the 2.5 inch one since I feel like any bigger would restrict vision while driving. If anybody is interested in the black mamba hood it will be up for sale or trade. Pm me

11' 5.Ohhhhh Prem

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
O actually like yours now too for whay worth. But cowl no bigger than 3 inch imo

Sent from my LGLS990 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts