Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i pulled out my old cd player and tuner. . . and i have the JVC headunit in my hand. . . which wires go where????

its the bone stock 2000 v6 setup

thx

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok new question didnt want to start a new thread.. . .

my JVC headunit doesnt fit right, its too small.
With the bracket on the front it wont fall through, but the bracket falls off anyway :(

also, my 15" sub sucks.

Its poping and making all kind of loud noises and barking at me. And im not even playing it that loud. . . and its a 200w amp.

so my 15" must be screwed up, right??

i still need to try the polk 10"ers i got.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, the hu its self it too small. There is a ring that goes around the front plate that i can snap on, and it will keep if from falling into the hole. But you can still just grab it and pull it out, you know?

I bought a kit from wallmart that is suposed to adapt it, but it doesnt look like its going to work. I havent tried it yet though. . . :oops: It says its for 2001 mustang. . I thought that it might work, is there a diffrence between the 2000 and 2001 stock tuner holes?

as for the 15. I talked to my "techinical advisor" hehe. he said that he thought the speaker wasnt actually a sub. Its a "loudspeaker" :rolleyes: . I had it wired with the crossover from r- to l+ or vice versa whatever.

So im prolly gunna just stick with the Polk Audio 10 inchers.

cant wait to finish this stupid project :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.