Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to buy a set of louvres from AM. Anyone have any stories? Mounting issues? Maintenance and cleaning? Etc etc?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well if you use your rear window to back up. Get ready to use a different method to back up other the that no complaints..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if you use your rear window to back up. Get ready to use a different method to back up other the that no complaints..
Ha!

No, I'm only doing the quarter glass on the c-pillars. The back glass will get a dark tint, but no louvers.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mkolabin said:
I'm going to buy a set of louvres from AM. Anyone have any stories? Mounting issues? Maintenance and cleaning? Etc etc?
When backing up or pulling out sometimes u look out of those windows. But u cant see anything. Also i was going through a touchless car wash abd the dryer blew one off. Now i wash it by hand. The only thing u can really use is the double sided tape. 3m has the best

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When backing up or pulling out sometimes u look out of those windows. But u cant see anything. Also i was going through a touchless car wash abd the dryer blew one off. Now i wash it by hand. The only thing u can really use is the double sided tape. 3m has the best
Thanks. I appreciate the info.

I only hand wash, so that's no problem. And I don't use the quarter windows for anything, even shoulder checks, as I'm a tall dude and it's more hazardous to take my eyes off of the road for as long as it takes me to swing my head around.

I've been driving for a long time. Not bothered about the visibility issues.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't realize how much you actually use those little windows until you put the louvers on.
Okay. Well, I guess I'm gonna find out. Why?

Because Louvers!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Am thinking of getting a set myself.. Thanks for the info guys. As for using the windows i only use the passenger side when i back out of a driveway...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll post pictures of my first louvre related accident.

Don't hold your breath though, because I'm bring ironic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts