Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get synch for my new 2013 mustang severely underestimating the usefulness of Bluetooth in a manual. can it be installed at my dealership for less than an arm and a leg? anyone put in an aftermarket radio have some pics? any other options?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Maybe your first child...lol

Hello Everyone,

This is Justin from Ford Customer Service. I would like to address the questions regarding whether or not SYNC can be installed on Mustangs that currently don’t have it. The add-on SYNC kit is only compatible with 2009 year model Mustangs. Please consult your local Ford dealership if you are interested in having this done.

If you have any questions related to vehicle availability, options, pricing, comparison, or information on a new production vehicles, please feel free to message me or contact our Marketing Program Headquarters at 1-800-334-4375.

Thank you,
Justin

·
Registered
289 Posts
Can't speak to price at a dealer but for a aftermarket radio your looking at 235.00 for a dash kit 20.00 for a wire harness 20.00 for a antenna adaptor plus the price of the radio and labor at a shop to install it.

But if all your looking for is music streaming take a look a a isimple tranzit blue it's a hard wired fm modulator blue tooth transmitter. Good solution for music streaming (won't do calls) best buy sells them for like 140.00 installed.

Another choice that will do music and calls would be a parrot Bluetooth system. Going to be some what expensive but they work very well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts