Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want an aftermarket spoiler for my 01 GT, any ideas or pics? I was leaning towards a cobra r spoiler

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just don't like the spoilers that don't separate from the car like the wings, I like the kind that are more noticeable but nice pic though

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the cobra R spoiler is way to tall and way to tacky to me, just looks like it belongs on a civic....

saleen S281 (ONE PIECE) is not to bad or the 03/04 cobra spoiler

·
Registered
70 Posts
The cobra r wing only looks good if you have the hood front bumper to match. Now if you want something noticeable and not tacky and don't like the look of the s281 go with this http://www.americanmuscle.com/steedawing.html

It's steeda's race wing and looks sick on the new edge body styles and bolt's in the factory spoiler holes its the best of both worlds noticeable enough and flows great with the new edge body lines! IMO of course

·
Registered
274 Posts
Saleen spoiler all the way

·
Registered
31 Posts
I drive a foxbody so you can take my opinion or leave it, but I agree with Bullitt1075 and I vote wingless as well. They look much more "sleek" in my opinion. I think the back end is already high enough without a spoiler to stick up. Just my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts