Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished my rear suspension last week and finally had my car on a lift to take some photos. I installed a steeda watts link, new rewar anti sway bar, third link and fully adjustable shocks. Handles like a dream.

Only problem is the new anti sway bar hits against the pan handle bracket which is easily resolved with a grinder making a small notch around the anti sway bar

Attachments

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fml request admin fix my spelling on aftermarket damn autocorrect screwing up.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deadsp0t said:
Done. :good:
Thanks bud, now I don't look like a tard

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I have the bmr kmember a arms and brace, they just came in 2 days ago. With that I have fully adjustable struts and a new anti sway bar to go in the front.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last time i asked this you said no.... But can i drive it now?
lmao well the girlfriend got to drive it the other day and she was tripling the horsepower that her car has.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
gregtommy said:
lmao well the girlfriend got to drive it the other day and she was tripling the horsepower that her car has.
You let your gf drive it and not me!?!? I thought we were better friends then this! Haha how did she like it?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You let your gf drive it and not me!?!? I thought we were better friends then this! Haha how did she like it?
she said she couldn't see herself driving it all the time but the smile never left her face during the whole entire drive, not to mention she enjoyed going from 55 to 80 in 30 feet to pass a truck.

here is the proof of her enjoying it

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You need to get up here first before i can decide if you can drive it or not ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I couldn't believe what a difference the Steeda Watts-Link made in how my car handles through corners -- knowing what I do now about the difference, I'd say it's completely worth the price of admission!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
12gtpdx said:
I couldn't believe what a difference the Steeda Watts-Link made in how my car handles through corners -- knowing what I do now about the difference, I'd say it's completely worth the price of admission!
Agreed, you have to pay to do it right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts