Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning I start my car. As always it struggles a little bit but always starts. Anyways, I have the air bag light illuminate for about 5-10 minutes then it goes away. I recently changed the air bag module. So I'm guessing it can't be the module. Any suggestions why?? Could it be the weather at all affect any of the wires to make the light come on? Not really smart with this srs system and electrical stuff

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Every morning I start my car. As always it struggles a little bit but always starts. Anyways, I have the air bag light illuminate for about 5-10 minutes then it goes away. I recently changed the air bag module. So I'm guessing it can't be the module. Any suggestions why?? Could it be the weather at all affect any of the wires to make the light come on? Not really smart with this srs system and electrical stuff
Just pull the light for it out:p lol
And yeah mine takes a while when I first start it to.-. Would that be the alternator? Because I got a new starter

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just pull the light for it out:p lol
And yeah mine takes a while when I first start it to.-. Would that be the alternator? Because I got a new starter
I hope it's not the alternator lol. But whatever. I could always buy one from AM

·
Registered
374 Posts
You don't have anything sitting in the front seat like books or your lunch box do you!!! That will turn it on!! It just takes alittle weight in the seat to turn it on!!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You don't have anything sitting in the front seat like books or your lunch box do you!!! That will turn it on!! It just takes alittle weight in the seat to turn it on!!!!
Nothing heavy. Just dre. Beat headphones and wawa sandwich and 1.5 liter water bottle

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Lol trade me houses! xD
You're crazy. It's gonna be 51 degrees on weds for me :D excited

1 - 15 of 15 Posts