Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: maybe one of you guys can help. i reinstalled my air bags but the light doesn't wanna come off. can i reset it myself or do i have to take it to ford. if so how much am i looking to spend? thankyou people.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
umm First try to undo your batt, but if that does not work take it to ford. btw whats your sig stand for/

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
could be a blown air bag fuse also

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that fuse is in the same circuit as the gauge cluster and dash warning lights circuit and they're all working fine. i had disconnected the air bags and now put them back on, but the light won't turn off. there is a seperate fuse for the air bag monitor alone, i'm gonna try that.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
go to a place where they can erase your dtc's
(diagnostic trouble codes) go to like any transmission shop they have those there just tell them to erase your codes

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
widowvirgin said:
that fuse is in the same circuit as the gauge cluster and dash warning lights circuit and they're all working fine. i had disconnected the air bags and now put them back on, but the light won't turn off. there is a seperate fuse for the air bag monitor alone, i'm gonna try that.
yea thats the only thing i can think of, 232 stang could be right too, it may just be an old code

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is the air bag ecu linked to the engine ecu in any way. cause i removed and installed the air bags and air bag ecu together and didn't see and data link port.
if it can only be erased through the engine ecu then i minus well take my car to a private inspection center. it's almost the same price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts