Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have e air injection hose diagrams? I think I'm missing something and I don't know where it connects to....

Sent from my XT1031 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
298 Posts
Is this what you're looking for or is the 94-95 system different??

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,971 Posts
IIRC its the same for the SN95 and the Fox or at least so similar he will be able to figure it out. I just trashed the entire thing.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that's a good one. Thanks. I'm missing a part and can't figure out what it's called

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Thanks guys much appreciated

·
Registered
298 Posts
Glad to help.I agree this stuff can be trashed,if converters aren't being used.However if they are being used,the thermactor system components have to be used,otherwise the converters will clog & fail.

·
Super Moderator
17,971 Posts
Nah, just run a pipe to the cats directly from the smog pump. I would not run cats on a 95-down car because of all the ridiculous bull**** that attaches to them. Trashed this crap, plugged the heads after removing the crossover, G2G. Swapped in the stock pipe every 2 years for emissions.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah that's another good way to do it.I assume a emissions testing station just checks to make sure the cel isn't on and converters are in place,right??If the cel/mil isn't on,its considered passing,as far as the visual inspection goes.They don't actually check the ecm to make sure no codes are present,right??Removing the thermactor components will cause trouble codes to be stored,but these codes won't trigger a cel/mil and they also won't cause any driveability issues.
Running a long hose from the smog pump to the converters will have the same effect as keeping everything in place,but without the clutter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts