Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have it or looking to do it? I want to get it done and I've been quoted $6500 for a great setup. I'm just wondering what a pretty good setup would cost

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bagged Pony said:
I have this kit on mine and I absolutely love it! The car rides and handles awesome!! Ford Mustang Performance Air Suspension Kit | Air Lift Performance It can be done for way under $6,500.
how much was it in all?

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
I bet it's worth every penny. On my next ride I will definately be getting air ride
I'm ready to do it. I want it done so bad

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the digital kit for just under $3,700 for everything. I did the install myself, if you can do a little wiring and can change out a strut you would have no issue installing this kit. Besides drilling a couple of holes it is a bolt on kit.

For sure, it was one of the best mods I have ever done!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bagged Pony said:
I got the digital kit for just under $3,700 for everything. I did the install myself, if you can do a little wiring and can change out a strut you would have no issue installing this kit. Besides drilling a couple of holes it is a bolt on kit.

sweet I'm about to go to a local shop and ask them

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bagged Pony said:

my local shop said that would do the digital airlift suspension kit for $5200

·
Registered
720 Posts

Can you describe what it's like? For those of us who have never experienced the awesomeness haha

·
Registered
501 Posts
I thought about gettin this too but I'm worried about the caster/camber change while driving at different ride heights. Tires are expensive. Lol

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gibby said:
I thought about gettin this too but I'm worried about the caster/camber change while driving at different ride heights. Tires are expensive. Lol
that's true... tires aren't cheap

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can you describe what it's like? For those of us who have never experienced the awesomeness haha
The car handles and rides extremely well. WAY better than lowering springs, and on the road course it feels more stable than the coil-overs the car used to have.

As far as the caster/camber goes you really don't need to worry about it. You figure out what you want your driving height to be and get the car aligned at that height. As long as you do most of your driving at that height you will not see any abnormal tire wear. I only raise the car to get over speed bumps and steep driveways, then put the car on the ground while parked. I normally drive about 1 1/2 inch below stock.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The car handles and rides extremely well. WAY better than lowering springs, and on the road course it feels more stable than the coil-overs the car used to have.

As far as the caster/camber goes you really don't need to worry about it. You figure out what you want your driving height to be and get the car aligned at that height. As long as you do most of your driving at that height you will not see any abnormal tire wear. I only raise the car to get over speed bumps and steep driveways, then put the car on the ground while parked. I normally drive about 1 1/2 inch below stock.
It's kind of funny to visualize someone stopping at a speed bump, raising the car up, and then driving over it. Totally awesome that you can do that, just funny to think about haha.

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's kind of funny to visualize someone stopping at a speed bump, raising the car up, and then driving over it. Totally awesome that you can do that, just funny to think about haha.
It is fun to see the looks on peoples faces, plus it keep me from scraping everything underneath!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts