Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
What are your expectations and do u have a manual or automatic. I hear a lot of auto guys like it cuz of shift points are smoother. I have a manual and cai And tune mad a good difference on more noticeable tourque in places I wasn't use to that's for sure. And great sound love the way it goes with my atak exhaust.

·
Registered
39 Posts
When you step on the pedal you can hear the sound of the air being sucked into the intake. Power gains are definitely noticeable. It's a great first mod.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Its an auto. The shift points i am looking fwd to as well. Looking to get LT after but wondering if its going to become too loud if there is such a thing :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have axle back atak and when I hammer it its plenty loud for me. I'm 24 and I wouldn't want anything to much louder. But I wouldn't trade the way it sounds right now for anything. But on borla shows 37 hp for their full exhaust so it's tough situation for me cu I want more hp

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Thanks guys. Its an auto. The shift points i am looking fwd to as well. Looking to get LT after but wondering if its going to become too loud if there is such a thing :)
It all depends on what mufflers you have. If you have Roush Axlebacks be prepared to hate your exhaust with Lt headers. It's super super loud and crazy raspy. I would say buy GT take offs with LT or better get GT500's. I have Roush Axlebacks and I had to install Resonators to tame the sound!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It all depends on what mufflers you have. If you have Roush Axlebacks be prepared to hate your exhaust with Lt headers. It's super super loud and crazy raspy. I would say buy GT take offs with LT or better get GT500's. I have Roush Axlebacks and I had to install Resonators to tame the sound!
I have magnaflow street axlebacks on now. Im guessing after the tune and cai it will be loud enough?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I have magnaflow street axlebacks on now. Im guessing after the tune and cai it will be loud enough?
The CAI won't change anything u will only hear the sucking sound it will make. Ur tune depending on what grade gas n what tune will only slightly change ur but won't be any louder

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Charlie!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

This! Best 1st step into modding. Next u will want gears and exhaust. Lol
Well im womdering how to get louder but with LT it could get too much...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts