Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry for stupid question but i recently bought an used airaid cai only works for manual but my car was auto which i forgot to ask the guy that my car was auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already called the airaid i will need a grommet for that vacuum line.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
A grommet and then you'll need to drill a hole in the intake. You could always switch it over to the manual brake vacuum setup.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A grommet and then you'll need to drill a hole in the intake. You could always switch it over to the manual brake vacuum setup.

yeah i ordered a grommet and mvt from airaid, theres already a hole its just covered by a rubber.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
yeah i ordered a grommet and mvt from airaid, theres already a hole its just covered by a rubber.
With the auto there's going to be three total holes when you include the sound tube.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the auto there's going to be three total holes when you include the sound tube.

yes it has 3 holes but the other hole was covered by a rubber which i can always remove it and add the grommet in thats what the guy told me also from airaid.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I believe the metal piece sticking out is what you need for the brake booster. It's possible whoever owned it ran breathers which would be the reason why there's a cover on one of the holes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe the metal piece sticking out is what you need for the brake booster. It's possible whoever owned it ran breathers which would be the reason why there's a cover on one of the holes.

the previous owner has manual trans. so besides the grommet i also need another metal piece?i thought just the grommet im good to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts