Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
I'd prefer a new one. Know any place with a decent price?
American Muscle with our forum discount brings it down to about 254 and that includes shipping. If you don't have the code PM Dan and he'll get it to you. I ordered a product from another place and they informed me it would be at least mid-month, so I cancelled

·
Registered
588 Posts
American Muscle with our forum discount brings it down to about 254 and that includes shipping. If you don't have the code PM Dan and he'll get it to you. I ordered a product from another place and they informed me it would be at least mid-month, so I cancelled
True about Dan

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I always use AM just didn't know if I could get for less than $250

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Anybody have the Airaid CAI and if so what us think??
Yeah I always use AM just didn't know if I could get for less than $250
If you can let me know!! I also want one!
Hey guys,

I can definitely help you guys get your hands on the Airaid CAI. That system is definitely one of our most popular intakes!

Like these guys said, with your 6% forums exclusive discount and Free shipping we're usually the cheapest out there. However, we do also offer price matching! So if you find the item cheaper elsewhere, just let me know and we'll gladly match it.

I'll do my best to work with you guys on the price. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you guys squared away!

I hope this helps.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Hey guys,

I can definitely help you guys get your hands on the Airaid CAI. That system is definitely one of our most popular intakes!

Like these guys said, with your 6% forums exclusive discount and Free shipping we're usually the cheapest out there. However, we do also offer price matching! So if you find the item cheaper elsewhere, just let me know and we'll gladly match it.

I'll do my best to work with you guys on the price. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you guys squared away!

I hope this helps.

-Dan
Thanks, Dan! I will PM you for sure!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Thanks, Dan! I will PM you for sure!
Of course! I look forward to your PM and getting you taken care of.

-Dan
It'll be while for me Dan, I've gota get a big scrape on my front fender fixed, rear bumper paint has somehow gone dead, and a few various small dings fixed.
That's fine man, no worries! Take care of the cosmetic stuff first and then hit me up. I'll still honor my word then!

-Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Oh ya I forgot about that how do u do that? Would you just call AM?
Yes! Just give my CS team a call and they'll gladly hook you up.

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts