Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This included all taxes and everything, nice looking directional tires, made in Taiwan. I like them. Anyone else have any experience with these?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rick, I have no idea if they are any good or not, read this link and the responses in the links in the middle of the page. sounds like yokohama makes them and they are not very good. Tires, youusually get what you pay for so I would stay with a brand name like yokohama AVS or nitto 555's or comparable. I still have the stockers on my rims but i think i will upgrade to nitto 555's when i burn these off!

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, I thought they were Z rated, just went and checked and they are H rated, I wouldnt' have bought them if I had known that. Now I have Z rated Kuhmos on the rear and H rated tires on the front.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just spend a little dough on the rubbers, ok. didn't you learn that!

And also on tires, too!lol

Ted

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I thought it was a good price....

I should have checked into what I was buying more, that is what I get for special ordering tires from a woman, lol, she thought they were made in USA, lol, they are made in Taiwan.... I have only had my car up to 130 mph one time that I know of, and that wasn't intentional, just farting around, its certainly not something I do a lot, so I am probably ok most of them time with H rated tires, but I would really have rather had Z rated.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking good!

Got to give them this much, they do look good on my car!

·
Registered
529 Posts
well, put em on the back and burn em off quick :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That's a thought, lol, probably hard rubber, spin easy but wouldn't get good traction. LOL.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
yokahoma avs es100s OWN KUMO hard core, i can say this cuz i had kumo :( and for only 15 bucks more a tire~ cant beat em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts