Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a show my mustang clubs hosting
Last year we had a huge turnout
If you are looking for a good All ford show this is it . Free food and cars!
The pic has more details
Vehicle Car Font Advertising Flyer

·
Registered
175 Posts
There is also a show first Saturday in May at Gilmore Ford in Prattville just down I-65 from Bessemer. Heart of Dixie mustang club is hosting it. Check them out on facebook cause they are selling show t-shirts to rise money for local charities

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
That show looks like it will be bad A$$. Have fun.

·
Registered
175 Posts
You can register day of show or go on Facebook and look for heart of dixie mustang club or hodmc, they should have details posted for it. If not post on it and they will send you the information

·
Registered
916 Posts
How was this show guys? you're killing me? There was another one around northern AL too, anyone go to that one? i think it was at Joe Davis Stadium

I hate that i had to work and miss either of these shows

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was great !! Had 108 mustangs show up . One original Shelby replica . The guy tried to show out leaving and wrecked nearly hit a hotel and did hit a light . Also I got second in club cars always makes it nice

·
Registered
916 Posts
It was great !! Had 108 mustangs show up . One original Shelby replica . The guy tried to show out leaving and wrecked nearly hit a hotel and did hit a light . Also I got second in club cars always makes it nice
Awesome. And congrats

1 - 11 of 11 Posts