1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
i right across the line in starkville at msu

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
murfreesboro tn here... talked to brent a couple times, but never see him online...

so far i'm stock, but that'll change

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jasper, about 40 miles north of Birmingham up Hwy 78. I guess you could call that "north" since B'ham is about the halfway point. Looking for a '99 up. Don't have one yet but it's an 18-year want I'm about to cure.

Tin Kicker

·
Registered
48 Posts
Danger Dude,

I grew up knowing several Graces, but I don't know that any of them are in poultry. Of course, I haven't seen most of them in years, so it's very possible. At the auto parts store where I work, we sell quite a bit of farm equipment and heavy truck parts also, so I run into many poultry farmers.

Sounds redneck, I guess, but since the coal mining which was our main industry for 30-40 years has been slowly going to South America, all types of farming has been making a comeback.

I would bet that even if I don't know "your" Graces, I've probably sold some of them some parts over the years. Are you from here originally?
I understand why you moved to South Carolina--my wife has kin in Chatham, VA, just across the state line above Greensboro, NC, so we cruise through there every once in a while. BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!

Tin Kicker :headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
No I am originally From Mobile and transfered to Greenville SC with Lockheed Martin. My wife's relatives are the Grace's. Dorthan and Dorman Grace are to of here immediate relatives. My wife is from B'ham in the Cahaba heights area where I-459 and 280 intersect

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ah, the infamous 280! They're thinking of double-decking it, you know, because of the congestion.

And my hat's off to you...negotiating Mobile's totally crazy street system took the skill of a living god if you wanted to survive. Not a whole lot of method to the madness down there...you just gotta' KNOW where yer going!

Tell your wife we all miss her southern charm and I'm sure Cahaba Heights are a little lower without her. Good talking to you...Tin Kicker :headbang:

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, im bored too. I'm in Decatur.

Going to Huntsville today, hopefully meeting Brent. Hope so, he's playing Counter-Strike according to his away message on AIM and didnt answer his cell phone. Left a message tho...

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i drove to madison today to help mike put in some indiglo gauges, yall should have called us up.... shoot me an aim at bhu4440611 to set up some meetings some time.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
yeah, we got to brents house, it was like hey, thanks for the decals, see ya l8a. and we left, haha.

I do need a job tho.
haha sorry about that. I never have free times on weekends :oops:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts