Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
throw in another 50 bucks and get yourself a really nice system. There are great systems out there for about $199. Personally, when I buy my GT, I'm gonna get a system with shock sensors, glass sensors, intrusion sensors, doppler, current sensors, the works. Plus a 1/2 mile pager.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
mine was 180 installed... it cant be touched without the alarm goin off when its on full sensitivity...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I spent 280 to get the top of the line viper system put in. It makes all the difference for me to sleep at night, even when it's going off

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The alarm system that I highly recommend would be the Clifford 6500 series. Its a little bit expensive BUT its honestly the best you can get it has sensors everywhere and a kill switch honestly best buck Ive ever spent :headbang:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I dont understand why everyone is going cheap on alarms? I dunno I spent a total of 500 on my alarm (Clifford 6500 series) its pretty much one of the top alarms out there (w/ Vipers new alarm with th epager and car sensor it'll show you where the alarm got set off at)
I know that the money I spent was a cheap ass insuarnce for that just in case (then again I was a victim of getting my car broken into and everything stolen out of it)

But thats just me now :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
i don't recognize the brand. I would definetly go with a big name brand for this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts