Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Try this. Roll windows down. Get out of car. Lock it with the keyless entry. And try to manually unlock the door from outside of the car reaching in an open it.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
What does that accomplish. Mine does nothing but dissatisfaction of a locked door.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
If its like mine it will set the alarm off. Therefore telling him if his car MAY have an alarm or not. Sheez. No imagination.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Well whoevers car. Because his apparently isn't a 12

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silvrskoundrel said:
If its like mine it will set the alarm off. Therefore telling him if his car MAY have an alarm or not. Sheez. No imagination.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Well whoevers car. Because his apparently isn't a 12
Crap I meant 11 haha wow I'm dumb but yeah It does go off when I did that but I have the MCA was the alarm an option or standard?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I googled a little bit & apparently it's part of a package you had to chose. That's on google though. Might call the dealer?

·
Registered
104 Posts
silvrskoundrel said:
I googled a little bit & apparently it's part of a package you had to chose. That's on google though. Might call the dealer?
I think it is in a pkg. when I ordered mine there was 2 alarms. I think one is more aggressive than the other tho

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Push the fob button once and it just locks the doors

Push the fob button twice and the horn will chirp and I'm guessing thats what set an alarm.
Mine is a 2012 MCA

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I think one has some kind of interior sensors. I could be sorely wrong though lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts