Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
those r the same ones i have. those are just the mufflers instead of the whole loudmouth catback. it works perfect you just need to take it to get welded and theyre gona have to modify your stock catback a little bit to make the mufflers fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Horseplay said:
those r the same ones i have. those are just the mufflers instead of the whole loudmouth catback. it works perfect you just need to take it to get welded and theyre gona have to modify your stock catback a little bit to make the mufflers fit.
Yea that's what I thought. I read somewhere that there was a difference in shotgun and bullets and it confuse me. Then I started getting nervous lol. Also puttin slp tips on there. Just didnt see the point of paying so much for some piping

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Yea that's what I thought. I read somewhere that there was a difference in shotgun and bullets and it confuse me. Then I started getting nervous lol. Also puttin slp tips on there. Just didnt see the point of paying so much for some piping
yeah to much money. i need some slp tips now

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
2.5 tips to 3.5 will sound a little difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.