Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a very good deal on windows XP professional and sold it to my friend. Well I thought XP was like any other windows. Its saying I must activate the product within 30 days or I will be unable to log in. (This is not registering, just to activate it)

My computer just got an hecktic virus that wiped my windows ME out of my computer completely. That happend about 2 hours ago. So I decided to take the burnt copy of XP and install it. I don't feal like going to reinstall ME. Is their any way I can cheat this???

:oops:

·
Registered
219 Posts
There is a computer store at the college i go to, and if your a student you can get any microsoft software program for $5. As long as you take it off your computer and destroy the cd when you leave the college. But that never happens

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Black00GT said:
There is a computer store at the college i go to, and if your a student you can get any microsoft software program for $5. As long as you take it off your computer and destroy the cd when you leave the college. But that never happens
yeah, I got the windows XP professional for 20 bucks! They offer other programs from microsft like office XP professional and some others for 20. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts