Mustang Evolution Forum banner

All season tires

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  1slosix 
#1 ·
My Pirelli summer tires are at the bitter end of their life, I need a quality all season tire. Whatcha guys got for me?

#5 ·
Hey Whitelightning

Why did you choose the Defenders over the Pilot Sports???

Ronnie

#6 ·
The options I'm looking at are Michelin pilot sports, Bridgestone potenza pole positions, Goodyear eagle 1, kumho ecsta 4, and Pirelli p6 four seasons. Anybody got any of these?

#7 · (Edited)
I loved my Pilot Sports

I used them when I had my Corvette and went to them when I bought My John Cooper Works Mini and I will get them for this Mustang as soon as I can't stand the road noise from these Pirelli P Zero Nero tires that came on my car.

I liked the Pilot Sports due to they stick like glue wet or dry, They are not so noisy you have to keep the window's up and turn up the radio to enjoy the ride. They wear nice and even if you keep them rotated.

I used to do a lot of track time and the Pilot Sports were working perfect no matter what the track conditions were. I don't Hot lap any more but I'm still going to use the Pilot Sports.

White Lightning just put the Michelin Defenders on his car 12,000 miles ago. Maybe he can give us a nice review on them.

Ronnie

#8 ·
Siber Expres said:
Continental DWS is supposed to be a Good Handling tire as well as a good all season.
Just picked up a pair of these for the gt. Have heard good things about them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.