Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way to my local wal-mart when i pull up to a late 80's-early 90's trans-am. the light turns green and i give it a little extra gas than usual to see if he's interested. going into 2nd, i hear him punch it and he's gaining on me so i punch it and start pulling on him. before i shift to 3rd i look in my rear view mirror and see flashing lights. :shock: i was like, SHITTT!!! :oops:
luckily he turned his lights off, flashed his high beams and turned. he was probably on his way to a disturbance call or something. i really got lucky, but i still haven't learned :p

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
:D Cop gave you a nice scare huh. Never been caught in the act of racing thankfully been caught at an event and boy that sucked ass but he was a mustang owner himself :headbang: told me "go get your ass home" I was happy guy let me tell you :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I only got caught racing once. Didn't get a ticket but I sure got an ear full. I'm sure if I was driving what I am now he probably wouldn't have just let me off. I was in my old 93 grand prix pos. It was a fast car, just looked like crap. Let's just say me and my friend who were racing got blocked into the walmart parking lot about a mile down the road by two cops and got the ever loving fool scared out of us. Stopped us racing....that night...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got caught speeding once and the cop showed me some pictures of a 2001 Trans-Am Ram Air that got torn in half b/c he was racing a Porsche down the freeway, lost control and hit a reenforced light post :shock: said that was going to happen to me if i didn't slow down :D my car don't go that fast......yet :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Man, you're lucky. tickets are tha thing round here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts