Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost got my whole exhaust ripped off today pulling into these apartments that I've never been to ,at the entrance gate there was 2 medal squares and I went to the left of one but didn't get over enough and it ripped the clamps off connecting the pipe to the x-pipe so now I have to take it to the shop to get realigned cause the muffler is hanging :( , I can't believe I did that ?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol i've had my exhaust ripped off before....no biggie just means you get to buy new stuff if the old stuff breaks :D

·
Banned
422 Posts
I only have one muffler on my car. A raccoon took the other one out with his face and i didnt realize it was missing until the next day.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Yesterday I was at Wawa gas station, pulled over where they pump the fuel into the underground tanks..scraped the hell out of my bottom, reversed out of it and scraped some more :(, checked it out today and there's a bunch of scrapes all over my stock mid pipe..terrified I messed something up but it all sounds good/ drives fine, no engine light..probably gonna have it checked out for ease of mind tho

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I only have one muffler on my car. A raccoon took the other one out with his face and i didnt realize it was missing until the next day.
I ran over a raccoon before it looked small so I went over it and its head hit my mid pipe haha but it didnt do anything cause my car wasn't lowered and today as soon as I hit that square I knew something was ****ed it sounded sooo bad

Yesterday I was at Wawa gas station, pulled over where they pump the fuel into the underground tanks..scraped the hell out of my bottom, reversed out of it and scraped some more :(, checked it out today and there's a bunch of scrapes all over my stock mid pipe..terrified I messed something up but it all sounds good/ drives fine, no engine light..probably gonna have it checked out for ease of mind tho
Oh I've done the same thing I hate those haha ( I bottom out a lot :D )

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
damn. are u dropped alot? im dropped around 2" or so and never really bottom out . then again i avoid the places my car shoudnt go in to.

·
Registered
142 Posts
In NC, I'm worried if I drop it, I won't have clearance to drive over all the dead deer in the road. Then again, maybe drop even more a get a carbon fiber chin spoiler. Take this deer and shove it!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Started her up this morning and it sounded like it was going to die and it was shaking like crazy im taking it to the shop after school , is that bad or is it because its not going through the muffler ??

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I Started her up this morning and it sounded like it was going to die and it was shaking like crazy im taking it to the shop after school , is that bad or is it because its not going through the muffler ??
No I'm running my gt without mufflers right now and it idles fine and everything

·
Registered
149 Posts
I almost got my whole exhaust ripped off today pulling into these apartments that I've never been to ,at the entrance gate there was 2 medal squares and I went to the left of one but didn't get over enough and it ripped the clamps off connecting the pipe to the x-pipe so now I have to take it to the shop to get realigned cause the muffler is hanging :( , I can't believe I did that ?
wow i did that a couple of times.... i cant visit my dad if im in my car :(

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha y ?

And I got it all fixed the guys that worked there tuner people but they are pretty cool it's there own little shop I think I'm going to start taking my car to them they seem to know what there doing and won't rip my off like all the other places , I'm taking it to them in a week or two to look at my brake problem he said he has the top of the line scanner so well see how it goes

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is exactly the reason I love my air suspension. Push a button and raise the car to clear any obstacle , then lower it back down. I never worry about scraping anymore!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts