Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have feedback on this new line they are rolling out? here is the link here. It is supposed to be far superior to the Type R line.

I don't want a sub that is all bass and sounds crappy. I am looking down the line for something that sounds great and has amazing clarity.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eh, that is crutchfield's prices. i have found it for 200 or so on ebay new.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I'm not really big into systems anymore, but I might be putting one in the Mustang again soon. Just to have something in the trunk.

I say go for it. It's gotta perform, plus, it matches your wing. :lol:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
If I could choose speakers on sound clarity, I'd choose Boston Acoustics, that's just me though. I'm looking at putting 2 10's in custom fiberglass boxes in my trunk. I'm out of the big bass thing, just want something with some good clarity that will perform well enough for me.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
dude if you want a clean sounding sub... look into the infinity perfect's. Those things are so nice

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
boston acustics is a lower quality speaker than what i will be getting for components ;) the price for the components i want in stores is over $700

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Well the speakers I want aren't the new ones..it's an older model. I need to keep up with stereos better I swear. Used to be a Fosgate person til i tried out one of the new ones...they suck balls now.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I have to say the Kicker L7's are very nice...and have you ever looked at the Audiobahn MoFo series? Very cool speakers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kicker L7's are good, Infiity is great. Probably the crispest sounding speakers I've heard.

Alot of subs sound like crap cause people just turn the bass boost up and run it with no limit on frequency. To get a good sound limiting the low end bass and high frequency getting to it can make a big difference.

Unlimited cash I would be running infinity speakers.... and they look great.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im running a 12" Alpine type r, with a mrd-m301 alpine amp in a custom fiberglass box. This is the nicest sounding system I have ever heard. (perfect base, hits highs and lows, nice and crisp!)

·
Registered
121 Posts
elijah said:
Kicker L7's are good, Infiity is great. Probably the crispest sounding speakers I've heard.
my buddy had his 12" L7 solo for 2 weeks he was givin it 1000W RMS and finally blew a coil :disgust:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The type X is an awesome fvckin sub. Its the JL W7 killer. Its a real tight sound im picking up a set for my stang this summer :woot:

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
any body know the stock speaker sizes for the fox hatches? i think they rear are 5x7? I dont know the door ones or the ones in the dash though...I just need new speakers and im happy....might get rid of ac/p.s/and radio all together

1 - 16 of 16 Posts